About Coach Training & Certification
Want to begin or enhance a career as an executive coach?
Start with an executive coaching certification that’s process-driven and university-endorsed. Hours spent in the Sherpa Coaching Certification are routinely approved by the International Coach Federation for ACC Portfolio Certification.
Choose to work with the top executive coaching school. Follow the lead of Toyota, US Bank, Duke Energy, the National Cancer Institute and eight major universities.
Sherpa executive coach training and certification programs:
- Put you to work with the industry’s leading authors.
- Include both classroom and work with a practicum client.
- Available on-site or online.
Successful completion of executive coach certification results in the Certified Sherpa Coach (CSC) designation.
Your efforts, aligned with our reputation, help you build your brand and realize your full potential as a coach.
As the industry becomes more competitive and businesses/individuals add “executive coach” to their list of professional services, I believe “recognized certification” will be a competitive advantage.
Turning weakness into strength. Building up success
Here’s why executive coaching services can be so effective:
Sherpa classes make you a better coach:
- More secure in your job.
- More prosperous in your business.
- ICF approved for continuing education hours.
- You get material and insights from the world’s leading educators in coaching.
- Working with executive contacts: make your coaching more powerful.
- Client homework: what to do, when to do it.
- How to wrap up an engagement.
- The filters that cloud clients’ perceptions.
- Build a network of top-flight professional peers.
- Need advice? Help on a project? You can phone a friend.
- The experience is both educational and inspiring.
- Improve your skills, attitude and enthusiasm about being a coach.
- Have a class reunion in a large and encouraging community.
- Stay in touch and support the people you studied with.