The Sherpa Leadership Summit is an intensive program that optimizes business behavior. The program is a no holds barred program designed for C-suite officers, top-level executives, and successors.
Designed and delivered by the leading educators in executive coaching, the Summit is a 3-day event, followed by 6 coaching sessions and a full year of access to the Sherpa Leadership Institute Online.
3 Days (In Person) 4 Days (Virtual)
Who Should Attend?
C-suite officers, top-level executives and their successors.
Attendees become well-rounded leaders, excellent decision-makers, charismatic and confident. They are leaders who empower teams and talent, deliver clear expectations and communicate in a way that inspires. This is a demanding program that involves homework, group work, and deep introspection.
- Executives and their successors are often promoted for what (and who) they know rather than superior leadership characteristics. This sets them up to flounder and fail, often losing respect and losing key subordinates. The Sherpa Leadership Summit is a three-day intensive program that ensures top leaders, and their successors are prepared to become complete leaders. Attendees need a genuine desire to enhance their leadership abilities, and openness to finding the weaknesses which stand in the way.
- Delegates meet for three consecutive days at a location selected by the sponsoring company.
- Three days of up-close, personal development allows delegates to master exclusive content that major universities have endorsed.
- Back at the office, delegates experience six Sherpa Coaching sessions, working with a vibrant, veteran executive coach.
- This demanding program involves homework, group work, and deep introspection.
Differentiate between skills, behavior and the relation to Impact on Business. Recall your strengths and weaknesses. Recognize the behavior that causes a positive vs. negative impact on business. Discover what it takes to be a coaching leader. Examine the guidelines to asking great questions and setting expectations. Recognize the ten executive presence traits and identify your gap area. Define areas of commitment for an action plan forward.
- Attendees become well-rounded leaders, excellent decision-makers, charismatic and confident.
- They are leaders who empower teams and talent, deliver clear expectations, and communicate in a way that inspires.